- My customer can not place an order order / Wrong calculation in order
- Are the webshops free?
- What is the cost of your non-free webshops?
- Do I have to sign any contracts or commit to a subscription?
- A shop at company X costs YYYY. How can you keep the prices so low?
- I have ordered a professional webshop, but I still get the free version?
- Why is there VAT on my order?
- How can I close, cancel or delete my webshop?
- How can i protect my computer against viruses and spyware?
- How do I choose a secure password?
- What can I do with a webshop?
- How can my customers pay?
- Do I need any knowledge of programming or developing websites?
- How can I choose the layout of my webshop?
- Does the software work on my Mac of Linux computer?
- Will there be advertisements on my webshop?
- How can I register a personal domain name for my shop?
- Can I create multiple shops at the same time?
- Can I log in to my own shop?
- How can I add pictures to my products?
- I have a question, comment or suggestion. What should I do?
- What languages are available?
- My website does not display properly
- My sales are low. What can I do?
- How can I insert a banner, button, photo, image, mp3, PDF, plugin or widget?
- How can I change the name or the domain name of my shop?
- How can I add e-mail addresses / webmail / outlook?
- How can I import products?
- How can I upload a (company) logo? (web, packing slip and invoice)
- Wat is de activatie / verificatie code voor de modules?
- Help, I can't log in anymore!
- How do I put my website on Google and how do I get a website out of it?
- How do I set invoice details? / My invoice contains an error
Each day, hundreds of orders are placed in all shops of EasyWebshop.com. Sometimes an order goes wrong and the customer has to be contacted manually.
We have summarized the most common problems in solutions for problems with orders.
Our free webshops are always 100% free, and stay free. No contracts have to be signed.
All prices can be found under the tab pricing.
No. You order for at least 3 months. There are no obligations to extend your order after this period.
You can cancel or delete your shop at any moment.
We are an Internet company with proprietary software. Thanks to extensive automation, our customers can create, manage and personalize their own shop. We do not spend money on expensive offices or exaggerated advertising campaigns. This allows us to offer a high quality but budget friendly product.
You always start with the free version. After your payment is received, your webshop will be upgraded. An upgrade takes about one business day. Keep in mind that payment via bank transfer can take up to several business days. Meanwhile you can already add products and categories.
In accordance with Belgian law, we are obliged to charge 21% VAT. (Value Added Tax)
If you have a valid European VAT number, you can reclaim the VAT. No VAT is charged on orders outside Belgium with a valid VAT number.
As an individual without a VAT number, you can of course also start a shop.
You can delete your shop at any time on the account settings page. After deleting your webshop, you will no longer receive e-mail from us.
Your shop will be deleted completely. This cannot be undone! If you want to close the shop temporary, you can do this on the shop settings page.
These virusscanners you can download for free:
Make sure your password is:
- at least 8 characters in length
- has lower and uppercase characters, numbers and special characters
Do not use words or numbers that are related to you or that exists in a dictionary. Don't write your password on a post-it on your desk but remember it. Never give your password to someone else and don't send it in an e-mail. We will never ask for your password via e-mail.
A webshop of EasyWebshop.com is actually a complete website. This website allows the following features:
- Publish information about your hobby, your company or your products
- Sell or rent your products and services
- Internationally promote your activities
EasyWebshop.com collaborates with several Payment Service Providers. The combination of these makes the payment options are virtually endless.
No. The webshops are completely manageable in your account. The software to manage your webshop is very intuitive; you do not need extra knowledge
There is a wide range of preset designs or templates. Each template can be customized to your preference. You can also modify texts, navigation, logos, photos and formatting.
It is also possible to create a personal layout design if you have knowledge of XHTML and CSS. Or you can ask a web designer to create your layout.
More information about layout settings.
Yes. As long as there is an Internet connection and Web browser installed, our software can be used. You can manage your shop and orders from anywhere on any type of computer monitor, even on a tablet or smartphone.
You can also use the mobile website EasyWebshop.mobi on your smartphone or PDA.
Off course we never place advertisements on the non-free versions. We will only place advertisements on the free webshops consuming much data traffic. In no case we use pop-ups or annoying advertising banners.
You can register a domain name at Settings > My domains. There is a domain name included with every paid version. If you already own a domain name, it can be transferred to EasyWebshop.com.
Read everything about domain name registrations.
Yes, but you will need a separate e-mail address for each shop.
If you create an account on your own shop, you can log in and see what your customers see when they log in.
There are two conditions for product photos:
- They should not exceed 5 megabytes (5,000,000 bytes)
- They need an extension .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png
Our shops are multilingual. You can use multiple languages simultaneously in your webshop.
All languages you can see at the top of this website (language flags) are also available in your shop.
In some older versions of Internet Explorer, the shops are not displayed correctly. This is because these browsers (or browsers) do not support the current web standards. An overview:
|Internet Explorer 6||Partial support|
|Internet Explorer 7||Partial support|
|Internet Explorer 8||Full support|
|Internet Explorer 9||Full support|
|Internet Explorer 10||Full support|
|Mozilla Firefox||Full support|
|Google Chrome||Full support|
|Apple Safari||Full support|
You can check your browser and browser version on the system test page. If you have an old browser, it is recommended to install a new version. Old browsers are usually insecure and vulnerable to malware.
Also have a look at your website from another PC. Sometimes the browser settings are different, this is why websites appear differently than intended.
If your visitors use an outdated browser, the website will still be operative, but the layout will contain errors.
It takes time for a new shop to become popular. It's normal that the first months only few sales are realized.
If sales remain low, read the marketing tips.
With Manage > CMS you can insert all kinds of objects: p>
- (Facebook) Banners / Buttons
- Additional photos
- Audio files
- PDF catalog or datasheet
- Forum, blog, webform
- plugins or widgets from other websites
More info about inserting objects.
More info about product photos.
You can change the name of your shop at Settings > Webshop Settings.
Your company name and personal information can be changed at Settings > Account settings
A domain name can not be modified. You can add a new domain name with Settings > My domains. Your old domain name will automatically expire after 1 year if you do not renew it.
You can add a e-mail forwarding at Settings > Email settings.
You can set a mailbox or webmail at Settings > Webmail settings.
After setting an email address and password you can log in here:
You can also use an e-mail client such as Thunderbird, Outlook Express or a smartphone or tablet.
the IMAP and SMTP settings can be found here a>.
The invoice logo is also displayed in your e-mails to your customers.
You can always find the activation codes in the topic about the module documentation.
Inclusion in the Google index goes automatic. You can accelerate this process with good descriptions and with providing backlinks to your website.
Removing a website from Google goes automatically when you remove the website. This usually takes a few days.