mastervoltgeneratorsupport

mastervoltgeneratorsupportSatisfaction score: 5/5
6 votes, 69 reviews

Satisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction score

www.mastervoltgeneratorsupport.com

mastervoltgeneratorsupport
StatusOpen: customers can view products and purchase them
Language, CurrencyEnglish, Euro

Reviews

We found 69 reviews.

Herr Koebi Brem3 November 2019, 13:27

Satisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction score

Fast response on technical questions I had, and swift shipmnet/delivery of the parts

Mr. Andre Ayache27 October 2019, 20:56

Good service.

Ms. Marthie Bezuidenhout10 October 2019, 13:17

Cell Number for courier for delivery
082 5595 316

Ms. Att MV Lode Master Lode8 October 2019, 14:26

Hi!
We havn,t recevied the order 20190-23000-79117-30874 yet. I have been in contact with the harbour office a lot of times, but nothing has arrived.
Do you now what has happend?

BRDS Christer Ekeroth
Master M/V Lode

Mr. Kevin Hansen20 September 2019, 2:11

How can I track my shipment?

Mr. Gerald Orazem16 August 2019, 14:27

Great service. Easy to contact and speak to a person. No recordings to sort thru.

Huub has been a great help.

Mr. Walt Drechsler31 July 2019, 17:01

The staff is friendly and willing to help. They graciously solve the smallest of issues. One small item I needed was not available from inventory but the tech found one in his shop and shipped it with my order. It's like dealing with close friends. Shipping was fast and my order complete.

Dhr. Chris Deknock9 July 2019, 12:19

Levering liet te lang op zich wachten na betaling factuur.

Mr. Peter Clapp3 July 2019, 0:30

I had an issue with our generator and after Navex elektros help it was correctly diagnosed as a faulty exhaust switch. I was sent a link and an easy click later the part was on its way to the other side of the globe. Thanks all your help.

Dhr. Jan Miedema28 June 2019, 10:43

Good service,
However parts itself as wel as transportation cost bloody expensive.

Brgds Jan Miedema,Brielle, Holland

Mr. Brent Meyer18 June 2019, 15:27

EASY purchase and excellent quick service. Thank you!

M. JEAN CHRISTOPHE HOUOT13 May 2019, 8:23

Hello
Could you transmit customs code for this product
Regards
JC

Mr. christian andresen28 April 2019, 16:02

Serious business. Recommended

Mr. Ivailo Bogatinov27 March 2019, 14:43

Great staff, great job! Perfect & professional

Mr. Mark Bjorklund3 December 2018, 20:38

Very nice working with you. Had parts shipped to Costa Rica in 5 days and all worked well. Thanks for your service.

Prevail25 September 2018, 13:46

I have used this service many times and in numerous countrys, never a problem.

B&B Klimapartner GmbH10 September 2018, 14:49

Die Bestellung wurde schnell und zuverlässig bearbeitet. Die Lieferung erfolgte pünktlich. Alles super gelaufen!

Iris18 August 2018, 4:28

I have ordered spare parts twice and have them sent to Australia and Germany. In both cases it was super urgent and the people at Navex really were spot on and extremely helpful. Great customer service!
Thanks so much to the Navex team!

Dave28 July 2018, 13:31

Very prompt service. Order completed in one day and received in the US two days later. Unit was exact match and installed in less than 30 minutes.

Marthie24 July 2018, 13:51

Excellent service. Very helpful. Prompt replies and delivery. Very impressed

Terry Green22 July 2018, 13:48

No Stars
I have not received the eorder

mastervoltgeneratorsupport24 July 2018, 14:16

Dear mr Green,

you should have gotten a paper from Yodel that they tried to deliver the package. If not, i have send you the tracking code today.

With kind regards

Sarah
Mastervolt Generator Support

Webshop Directory

Categories