EasyWebshop

SGI Stamps

SGI StampsSatisfaction score: 5/5
19 votes, 77 reviews

Satisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction score

www.sgistamps.com

SGI Stamps
StatusOpen: customers can view products and purchase them
Language, CurrencyEnglish, US dollar

Reviews

77 reviews were found.

Jack NestorSaturday, 6 May 2017, 5:20

Satisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction scoreSatisfaction score

Very happy with my purchase. The stamps arrived in perfect condition and nicely packaged. Will definitely used your store again.

Jonas SteponaitisWednesday, 26 April 2017, 15:00

I can only second everyone else's satisfaction.

Order - 20170-31488-18370-74249Saturday, 15 April 2017, 5:36

VERY FAST SHIPPING, ITEM JUST AS DESCRIBED, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS SELLER.
THANK YOU!

Paula CantMonday, 10 April 2017, 13:07

Great service, many thanks

CvSFriday, 24 March 2017, 12:59

Forgot the Stars

CvSFriday, 24 March 2017, 12:59

Perfect A fantastic place for stamp collectors. Quick and efficent service. And very helpfull

EnriqueWednesday, 22 March 2017, 15:33

Estoy muy satisfecho con la compra.
La coleccion que ofrecen tiene una variedad envidiable.Muchas gracias.

L vd SMonday, 20 March 2017, 13:29

Alles keurig verpakt ontvangen en zeer tevreden!

T. PousetteSunday, 19 March 2017, 15:23

Very happy with my purchase. Nicely packed and quick delivery.

FredMonday, 6 March 2017, 1:27

My last two recent orders arrived quickly and in great condition and with lovely stamps on the packet. Thank you for the excellent service.

BryanstampsSaturday, 4 March 2017, 17:14

Very good items and service will not hesitate to use your products in the future bryan

LundhMonday, 27 February 2017, 15:15

Good service, all perfekt.

Pavel BlusThursday, 16 February 2017, 14:14

Easy to use website, very good service. A high degree of recommendations!

Jose A. NarbonaWednesday, 15 February 2017, 17:29

Professional service, no problems with the delivery or the quality of the items. Everything as ordered and described. Thank you!

Lunkov.S.Wednesday, 15 February 2017, 16:30

All perfect. good service.

kasmik50Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 14:05

Tutto bene. Veloce e preciso!

Michel HTuesday, 14 February 2017, 13:23

All perfect. good service.

JOHN LTuesday, 14 February 2017, 13:14

Great service, fast shipping and many items on site that are not available elsewhere.

SergejsFriday, 3 February 2017, 13:15

Excellent!
I am very happy to cooperate!

SavchenkoSunday, 15 January 2017, 15:40

Спасибо.!!!

FredFriday, 2 December 2016, 14:24

Excellent service with great prices. I also enjoy getting nice cancelled stamps used on the shipping envelope. Thank you.

Sergejs SWednesday, 30 November 2016, 19:46

Excellent!
I am very happy to cooperate!

Oliver MSaturday, 26 November 2016, 16:28

A fantastic place for stamp collectors. Regular updates. Quick and efficent service.

johnny dTuesday, 25 October 2016, 14:52

I am very very satisfied !!

Webshop Directory

Categories