Automatic emails to customers
You can customize the automatic emails that are sent to your customers.
- The email that a customer receives after a contact inquiry
- The email that a customer receives after placing an order
- The email with the invitation to place a review
Customizing automatic emails
- Navigate to Settings > Automatic emails
If Automatic emails is not displayed in the menu, first adjust the user level to Advanced, at Settings > User experience level.
- Select the email that you want to customize
- Use keywords (or variables) to replace customer data automatically
|Keyword||Result||To be used with|
|[CUSTOMER_TITLE]||Formal title: Dear Mr./Ms. [lastname],||Orders, Contact form, Reviews|
|[CUSTOMER_FIRSTNAME]||Customer first name||Orders, Contact form, Reviews|
|[CUSTOMER_LASTNAME]||Customer last name||Orders, Contact form, Reviews|
|[ORDER_CODE]||Unique order code||Orders, Reviews|
|[ORDER_REFERENCE]||Your reference (if set)||Orders|
|[ORDER_PAYMENTURL]||The URL for online payment||Orders|
|[ORDER_DESCRIPTION]||Customer data and comments||Orders|
|[REVIEW_INVITATION_URL]||Invitation link for writing a review||Reviews|
Always test yourself with a test order and check if the result is as desired.
Next page: Designing a beautiful layout >>>