Create a new shop
It all starts by creating an account. Click the start button.
Navigate faster with tabs
Create two tabs in your browser: a tab with these instructions and a tab where you will manage your shop. This way you can easily switch from one tab to another and navigate faster. If you print this documentation, this is of course not applicable.
Press CTRL + T (or choose "File > New Tab") to open a new tab in your browser. In the new tab, navigate to our website: www.easywebshop.com.
The screenshots in this documentation may differ from the actual software.
First select your desired version: see the previous section for more information about the versions. Complete the registration form. Afterwards you can off course change all the information you entered.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Check if your email address is correct! It is not possible to register with an invalid email address.
- Choose a name for your shop: this will become the title of your shop and it will be indexed in search engines.
- Shop URL
- Each shop has its own URL or web address, in the form of www.easywebshop.com/yourshop. Your shop is always accessible on this unique address. Later on it's possible to attach a real domain name, eg www.yourcompany.com.
Your personal information will never be disclosed or sold to third parties. No unsolicited email (spam) will be sent. You can also cancel your account at any time. EasyWebshop does not require a subscription.
- Check the filled fields on their accuracy and click the orange button to create your account.
Confirm your shop
You will receive an e-mail with your personal confirmation code. With this code you can activate your account.
Follow the instructions in the email in order to complete your registration.
- Choose a password to log in to your account. Make sure your password is a combination of lowercase characters, uppercase characters and numbers. This password gives you full control of your shop, so be careful with it!
Once your account is activated, you can login on this web address:
- Use the email address and password you entered during the registration.
- The checkbox Stay logged in assures that a cookie is placed on your PC. This way you do not need to login again next time. Do not use this option on a public computer such as an Internet café or in a library!
Next page: Account overview >>>