Editing images and applying watermarks
You can customize or personalize each image that belongs to a category, product and CMS page.
Click the button or the link Edit Image next to the image to start the web based image editor.
- Make the last action undone.
- Make the image or photo smaller. Increasing the dimensions of the image is not possible because this causes quality loss.
- This allows you to remove edges of the image.
- This allows you to rotate the image by 90°. You can click this button multiple times to rotate 180° or 270°.
- This allows you to flip / mirror the image.
- Insert text
- This allows you to insert a promo text or a copyright text. You can choose an effect or watermark with personalized fonts, text and colors.
- The close button closes the image editor without saving.
While editing the image, you can always undo your actions. After saving, you can not undo them anymore. Why not? When adding an object to an image (e.g. a promo star), the section behind the object can no longer be recovered.
If you want to undo this, you have to upload the original image again.
Next page: Order management >>>