EasyWebshop has a user friendly module to display your products in a slideshow. This module can also be used to show regular photos.
You can find the slideshow at Marketing > Slideshow.
If Slideshow is not displayed in the menu, first adjust the user level to Advanced, at Settings > User experience level.
Activating the slideshow
- Click the Activate button
Go to the bottom of the page to add a new slide.
- The name or description that will be shown on the slide. Leave this blank for no text.
- You can add a photo. The maximum file size is 5MB, allowed formats are .jpg, .gif or .png format. If the photo is too large, it will be proportionally rescaled to 1200x1200 pixels. Adding a photo is optional.
- You can link the slide to a product. Enter the article code of the product you want to link to the slide. If no photo is added, the first product photo will be shown in the slideshow.
- You can set whether the slide is visible or not on your website.
Editing the slides
Click the edit icon to edit the slide
Drag the drag icon to change the order of the slides
Click the delete icon to remove a slide
Click the display icon to display or hide a slide show
The slideshow adapts automatically depending on the size of your photos. This way you can choose the size yourself. For the maximum size, upload photos of 1200x1200 pixels.
If your shop is multilingual you can choose the language above the slides.
You can upload different slides for each language. This gives you the advantage that texts on the slides are always displayed in the language of your visitor.
Adding multiple slideshows
Above the slides there is a drop down box Slideshow 1. Click on this box and click Add.
- Choose on which page you want to display the slideshow
- Enter the amount of seconds each slide is displayed
You can change these values afterwards by first selecting the desired slideshow in the drop down menu and then click the Edit button on the right.
You can put the slideshow on each page of your shop or category page with the build-in CMS.
You can also put the slideshow on multiple pages or put multiple slideshows on one page.
Put the keyword [WEBSHOP_SLIDESHOW1] on your pages for the first slideshow, put [WEBSHOP_SLIDESHOW2] for the second, etc.
- The slideshow does not appear
- When activating the slideshow module, the keyword [WEBSHOP_SLIDESHOW1] is placed automatically on the homepage. It's possible you have deleted this keyword. Put the keyword back on the page where you want the slideshow to appear.
- Outdated web browser
- The slideshow does not appear in the outdated Internet Explorer 6. Unfortunately we can not do anything about this: the slideshow works well in all modern web browsers (Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera).
Next page: Visitor analysis - Google Analytics >>>