Happy Holidays! + future vision
Thursday, 24 December 2015, 12:00
On behalf of EasyWebshop we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We also wish you a lot of success, new customers and orders with your webshop in 2016!
2015 was a year full of updates!
In 2015 EasyWebshop became better, more comprehensive and more user-friendly. An overview:
- Starting an online shop, upgrading and prolonging is now more user-friendly
- The new chat feature makes live chatting with your customers possible
- An integrated image editor which allows you to edit (product) pictures
- For customers who want to order by phone, you can enter the order yourself
- Payment costs can easily be passed on to customers
- Web addresses can be personalized
EasyWebshop became mobile-friendly in 2015:
- New responsive designs create more sales on smartphones and tablets
- Managing your shop can be done via your smartphone and tablet
- Emails that you send to your customers got a new responsive layout
- Bigger product pictures and swipe function
- The checkout and all application forms are responsive
In addition, improvements have been made under the hood:
- Improved SEO for a better ranking in search engines
- Improved including in image searchers of search engines
- Improved checkout with less steps for more conversion
- Improved load times, under 2 seconds
What will 2016 bring?
In 2016 we will follow the same path: putting the focus on simplicity and usability. There will be new designs and personalizing the layout of your shop will be made easier.
Besides that, we will also focus more on automation: we notice that more and more customers have a greater volume of sales. We will improve the integration with payment providers, logistics and other software providers. Thus, you will have less work to fulfill your orders. Suggestions for connections are always welcome!
Finally, we will improve the communication possibilities: the chat function will be extended and it will be possible to receive notifications on your smartphone and / or smart watch. (This is already possible via Instant Notifications.)
What won't change in 2016?
What remained unchanged in 2015 are our prices, which are still the lowest in relation to the quality and the opportunities we offer. Since our start in 2009 we have made no price increase and that trend is also set to continue in 2016!
Each new update is immediately available to all our customers. This allows us to divide the development costs of the updates through our entire customer base, enabling us to offer our software budget friendly. In other words, the more customers, the better EasyWebshop (and your shop) will become! Want to help us out? Show your shop to your family and colleagues: after all our customers are our best advertisers!