Contacting the helpdesk
We do our very best to provide a high quality customer support service. This page describes how you get answers fast.
Getting an answer fast
On the Support page you can type in your question and our virtual assistant will automatically search for an answer. Also check out the Frequently Asked Questions and the Documentation. These resources will give you the fastest answer.
Using this method your question will be answered very quickly.
Urgent questions (High priority)
If it's an urgent question, send a priority support ticket. Your inquiry will receive priority over other pending tickets.
For priority support we charge a small amount. This is why:
Previously our customers could choose between low, medium and high priority. "Urgent" seems to have a very wide definition. Unfortunately there were customers who only sent high priority tickets, also for questions that can be found in the documentation. Because of this the real urgent tickets were sometimes queued.
It's not our intention to earn a lot with premium support tickets (the amount is too low for this). The aim is to deliver a quick response to urgent problems where the amount acts as a filter.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can't I just send an email? What's your email address?
- Unfortunately not. The main reason for this is that the volume of inquiries is too large to be able to be treated efficiently by email. Support tickets make it a lot easier to link inquiries to a shop and to previous inquiries.
- Can I contact you by phone?
- Refer to the answer in our FAQ.
- I want to attach a screenshot, photo, logo or a file
- You can attach files when you are logged in.
Tips for contacting us
- Use the internal support system
The number of contact channels is limited. This way an inquiry can be handled much faster and more efficiently.
Please do not reply to automatic e-mails, the e-mail addresses do not work. Do not use forums or social media: inquiries via these channels are not monitored by us.
- Describe the problem specifically
- Our software has a lot of features. An inquiry is usually about a specific part. Please provide enough information so we can help you faster.
- Ask one question per ticket
- Otherwise your ticket with multiple questions can be placed in a queue because one of the questions can not be answered immediately.
Thank you for taking these advises into account. This way we can keep our support system fast, efficient and free.
Next page: Appendix 1: security and privacy >>>